Online Talks for Parents
- Children... a reflection of their families?
- What is ADHD?
- Adolescence and family: emotional management as a protection tool
- Handling emotions and negative frames of mind
- Finishing primary education... My child's future
- My child is finishing compulsory high school. What can s/he do?
- Can I apply for a grant? Which ones?
- Personal aptitude tests on the degrees in early childhood and primary education (PAP_Edu)
- The bachillerato/high school diploma exam for university admission (PBAU)
- What should you do if you think your child is intellectually gifted?
Talks already held
University transition and orientation programme (PortUIB)
Tel.: 971 17 24 36 / 20 27
In collaboration with